Saturday, September 12, 2015

Post 1

Hello and Welcome!

Whether you are spiritual and searching to enrich your studies or just curious about gospel-centered topics, this blog is the place to be.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  You may recognize us as the LDS Church or the "Mormon" Church.  My goal is not to baptize you, though that would be wonderful!  I am simply aiming to create a positive and uplifting online environment that allows for gospel conversations and discussions.  Feel free to ask questions, comment, or disagree!  We all have agency in this life and YOU get to decide how to use it :)

Each post will consist of a scripture-based thought, gospel topic/teaching, or even a recorded song.  I love singing, and using my talent to share the gospel is something I can't pass up doing.  So, yes, the songs I post will be of my own voice.  (Feel free to discuss that as well... but, you know, be nice!).

No matter what you have done, no matter who you are, and no matter what you are becoming, God loves you.  We all are loved by a Heavenly Father who wants to help us return to Him one day.  I believe in all of you! There is no better time to start your gospel study than RIGHT NOW.  And to those of you of other faiths or of my faith who simply wish to add a new perspective to your study?  AWESOME.  Studying any gospel is a continual process with many layers.

It says in Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Thank you for gathering here with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment